Welcome To MCCA
Founded in 1916, (formerly “Maryland Free State Cemetery Association”), the Maryland Cemetery and Cremation Association represents shared interests and concerns of professionals across the spectrum of Maryland’s “death care” industries. We aim to better serve Marylanders through the following objectives:
- Improve management, operation, and perpetuation, of Maryland Cemeteries, Funeral Establishments, and Crematories.
- Create and maintain high ethical standards in our industry.
- Educate the public as regards the necessity of making provisions for themselves and their families, and current issues that may affect their basic rights, responsibilities, and choices.
- Provide the communities we serve with the best possible goods and services.
- Maintain exemplary conduct and attitude in our customer relations.
This website will help to advance many of these objectives, by informing the public on death care topics, as well as “breaking news” here in Maryland – truly issues and events that will affect us all.